Everything to the left of the balcony is done being back stitched and french-knotted. I finished the castle last night and started on Belle - she has a face now!!! I need to finish her and do the rest of the characters on the balcony, plus all the french knots and other backstitch on that side. Then I need to do my boullion rose because I just think the rose as it is is kind of bleh. I want to do something to make it stand out more and be more than what it is now.
I am not going to do a lot of close up pictures this time because I want to save them for when it is completely finished (hopefully later this week!!! EEEEEEEE!!!!), but I do want to show a close up of the french knots. They are actually really fun to do, and so far I have done around 580 of them. I am about 1/2 way done with french knots. :)
Remember, if you click the pictures they will show bigger. Duh :)
I also made a couple of adjustments to the colors I used during this stage, that I will post more about when it is finished. Mostly to add more contrast, or with these flowers above, the light pink knots and the other pink knots were going to be almost the same color so I wanted to be able to see more of a difference.
Anyway, hopefully another update will come later this week when I can report a finish... ;)